All businesses and governmental entities, whatever the size, have human resource needs. At CFW+W we understand that personnel can be your most important asset, as well as the most frustrating aspect of your business. The attorneys at Cafardi Ferguson Wyrick Weis + Gabriel are in the business of acting as trusted advisors to our clients, counseling them on effective personnel management and guiding them through a variety of employment issues, from recruitment through separation, providing training and policy drafting, and due diligence in corporate and business transactions.
We strive always to help our clients minimize the risk of employment litigation through planning, preparation and attention to human resource management. However, when it’s time to go to court, our lawyers bring more than 20 years of experience defending clients against charges of discrimination, wage and payment claims, and contract violations in state and federal courts and administrative fora in Pennsylvania.
Areas of particular emphasis for the group include:
• Collective Bargaining
• Grievance and Interest Arbitration
• Representation before the Pennsylvania and National Labor Relations Boards
• Title VII Claims
• Americans with Disabilities Act
• Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
• The Family and Medical Leave Act
• Fair Labor Standards Act
• Pennsylvania Wage Payment and Collection Law
• Minimum Wage Law
• Government Regulations and Compliance Audits
• Severance Separation and Employment Agreements